12/28/2012

Progress on Frogger

Changelog:
- pause game on escape
- soundeffects added on events like death, gameover, collect rupees, give rupees to the woman, and I added a sound for selecting thing in the menu. Yeah, the menu is still on my to-do list.
- some new artwork, check it out!
- did a little cleaning in my code, implemented a constants class where I store all the paths and constants like the speed of the cars and the coordinates of the rupees, have a look at my code!




Some people maybe remember those: I remade them off of GTA1! I did not like the original ones, so I made them a little more pixelated.

The soundeffects
are 8-bitty and made with this website I've found!
http://www.superflashbros.net/as3sfxr/
Real fun to make some awesome nostalgic sound effects with that, you should really check it out, and it took me like 5 minutes to make 6 sfx with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment