12/31/2013

No Fun FISSIX - The Game

Games always are designed to make fun, right?
This time I wanted to break the system and design a game that is no fun!

Play via Web Player
Download Linux Build

The main and only menu!

Playing the game with no fun physics

What really happened with this game

This started off as a ludum dare nightmare, a weekend I have worked a days worth of hours, and was left with a few hours to come up with a game idea, learn unity and make it happen.
Obviously, as I have written in a previous blog post, this attempt has failed.

But I don't like throwing food away. Or unfinished projects. So I thought for the sake of OneGameAMonth I wrap this little thing called game up into whatever you see up there.

Because I am quite busy in the holidays, eating unhealthy food and having fun with friends, and actually working (really!), I did not have enough energy to make a game that is fun to play, so here you go!

Starring Bang Bong!

The music you hear in the game is made by Bang Bong, please check them out, they're a cool electro indie band from Germany, and thanks to them my game is actually some fun. Even if it is just playing it so you could listen to the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment